Launched as of April 13, 2017
Welcome to the Jurisprudence Learning Module. All CVRP Registrants will be required to complete this mandatory program for their CEU reports due in 2017 or by the end of 2018. For question please call the Registrar.
On completion of the program, 4 ethics CEU credits will be awarded. Registrants need only to download the completion certificate from the completed program and upload it to the CVRP website for update of CEU reports.
To register for the program, please complete the form below. You will be sent a unique username and password once the application has been received and processed.
To assist you in navigating this learning module, we have listed some guiding information below:
1. You will have 30 days from the day you are given the access information to complete the module. You have unlimited access to the module during that 30-day period.
2. The Jurisprudence course is divided into three (3) consecutive sections. At the end of each section, there is a quiz of multiple choice questions. All questions must be answered correctly before you can proceed to next section. If you have chosen wrong answers, you can return to the written material of that section to find the correct information and re-take the quiz. Please note that both the order of the quiz questions and the order of the answer choices in each question are shuffled and must all be answered correctly again. In this way, correct information is learned and better retained for application to daily job tasks. A quiz can be taken repeatedly until you have been successful in choosing correct answers.
3. Use the navigation box located on the right side of the learning module to access the learning section and the section quiz. Expand the section to use the link in red. Once each section is loaded, you can expand the slide presentation to full screen. Click anywhere on the slide to advance to the next slide or use the navigation bar located at the bottom of your screen.
4. Because of the complexity of the material, it is recommended that you schedule breaks between the sections or plan to divide the module up over 3 different times or dates.
5. If you are experiencing any difficulty with access or returning to the module, email email@example.com for assistance.
6. When you have completed the course, it is your responsibility to download the certificate, and then upload it to your profile on the CVRP website. CEUs will not be awarded until the certificate is submitted. To submit credits, login to cvrp.ca and go to this page: https://cvrp.ca/my-profile/.
We hope that you enjoy this learning experience and can readily apply this very important practice guidance to your own professional work practice.