- The College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals (the College) offers a space for Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to be posted on its website (www.cvrp.ca) as a service to our registrants and in pursuit of its mandate to safeguard the public by making registrants aware of these opportunities.
- The College will accept notices for requests for proposals soliciting services that reasonably fall within the standards of practice upheld by the College
- The College does not assume responsibility for screening soliciting organizations nor does it endorse the business practices, products or services of these organizations. It is the responsibility of the organization seeking to respond to the posted RFP to adequately research that organization and to verify terms and conditions of any RFP that may be important in making service offering decisions. It is not the role of the College to monitor operational practices of organizations.
- Please complete the Request for RFP posting form (click here). Please also forward to Janice Ray, Registrar ( firstname.lastname@example.org) the PDF of the complete Request for Proposal (RFP) on appropriate organization letterhead to post on the CVRP website. Also include a brief descriptive paragraph, including important details about the RFP such as: 1. Services being requested 2. Geographical catchment area of services 3. Professional qualifications needed by service providers 4. Duration of contract once awarded; 5. Contracting bodys name and address and preferred contact information; 6. Name of contact person; 7. Deadline for submissions.
- The College reserves the right to set the fee for this service and from time to time, adjust those fees at the direction of the Board of Directors. The fee is due prior to the notice appearing on the College website.
- All Requests for Proposal will be noted with the post date and remain on the College website until the application deadline, or for 30 days.
- The College will determine what notices constitute a request for proposal.
- The College reserves the right to remove as it warrants any RFP notice at any time. The College is the sole determiner as to what will appear on this site. Under typical circumstances, Requests for Proposal notices will remain on the site until their date of bid application acceptance closes or 30 days whichever is greater.